Real Estate Coaching
Real estate coaching is something that most of the top performing agents have in common. Studies have shown that most top performing realtors have coaches to help them stay on top of their game.
When starting out in this business, so many agents fail because they just don’t realize what it takes to be successful. 80% plus of all agents that start in this business -fail within the first 5 years. That is a huge number of people that exit the industry.
10% of the agents out there are doing roughly 90% of the work and approximately 3% of agents will close 25 or more transactions in a year.
I want you to ask yourself where you are in the whole scheme of things. How successful are you?
- How many deals did you close over this past year?
- Was this a good year for you?
- Do you want to close more deals?
- Do you have a business plan set for 2019?
- What is different between you and the top producer in your office?
- Where can I find you online?
- Will I find you if I look for an agent?
- If I find you and do a search on google to find out more about you–what will I find?
- Do you want to grow your business in 2019?
- Do you want more people to find you and reach out?
- Do you need someone to hold you accountable?
- Do you want someone that is a top producing agent to mentor you and show you how to grow your business?
- If you knew what to say and how to say it- would you win more listing appointments?
- Would you like to get more leads, go on more appointments, win more listing, and close more deals?
What do you think that you should do? How about we set up a FREE coaching call to discuss your needs and see about tailoring a plan to make you more successful?